Monday, August 3, 2009

Miss Buns plays and plays...

I will destroy this Lego tower with one sweep of my chubby hand!

Run, Secretariat, RUN!!!!

Kara got her very first sippy cup on Saturday and she loves it. She's still getting used to the handles but she was so jealous of all the other babies sippy cups that we had to buy her one to satiate her. Money well spent.


This sippy cup is the greatest invention in the world Mommy!!!



Hmmm, now how do I unscrew this top so I don't have to use this spout like a sucker?



Kara loving the sand at Redondo Beach. She's our little beach bum.


Ohhh, look, a sand crab. I'm going to eat it.


Mommy, how many times have I told you? Don't talk when I'm talking.


Apparently we have an unnaturally flexible baby.


She's just plain gorgeous.


I turned around the other day to find Kara wearing my bra as a backpack. I promise she did this completely on her own.


Pack and play, who needs one? I am content to just sit here in my Pampers diapers box.


TIHS BOX IS THE BEST THING EVER!!!!


She wants to crawl sooooo badly but instead she sticks her butt up in the air and does a baby pushup.


More carrots please.


10 comments:

Bronson Clan said...

Celeste totally does the same baby push up thing. It is hilarious! Kara sure is a cutie. We're coming home in November, so we'll have to get these two cute 2nd cousins (is that right?) together!

Amy said...

Aw, I LOVE her! I miss her like crazy!

lisapants said...

What a cutie! I'm so glad we got so spend so much time with you guys these past couple weeks. We will miss you lots and lots!

rachel b. said...

I don't know how, but she has gotten pudgier! Awwwwwwwwwwww.

Sara said...

Since when is she actually growing up? I was thinking she might stay a cute, chubby baby forever!

Anika and Sean said...

YES! I love the push-up picture! That is totally awesome! Uh... so we need to get together again. Maybe we could go to the beach or something.

Having you guys over for raclette was fun.

Devin and Chelsey said...

ohhh I just want to eat her up she is sooo stinkin cute! thoes beach pictures turned out so cute! I bet it was a pretty sun set!

Tawny said...

SEND HER TO ME!!!!!

Rachel A said...

Hi Michelle,
This is Rachel from Cloud 9 Couponing and I would love to teach you a few things about the miraculous gift that couponing is. I am actually holding a class on September 8th at 7:00pm at the LDS church in Maple Valley.
19909 SE Wax Rd, Maple Valley 98038
If you are interested, I would love to have you there. I have all kinds of tricks, tips and information to feed your need to save.
Hope to see you there.

rachel b. said...

Ahem. It has been nearly 2 months since your last post. Repent and reform.