One time when Jeff and I were engaged, my friend made this collage of horrible pictures of the two of us together and gave it to me, and I accidentally left it in my car, and Jeff and I were driving somewhere and he picked it up and had this totally horrified look on his face and was like, "What . . . what is this?" I was pretty sure he was going to call the wedding off right then. Anyway, that's what I thought of when you said Dean must really love you after those pictures. I think Jeff loves me a little less every time a hideous picture of me turns up. Give it a couple more years and our marriage will crumble under the weight of my awful pictures.
Looks like you had a few bad days Chelle. Hope they are getting better and hope to see some glamour shots in your next blog!!! :) Smile sweety things will get better!!!
6 comments:
Awesome. We love you!
I REALLY like the photos. It totally explains you!
One time when Jeff and I were engaged, my friend made this collage of horrible pictures of the two of us together and gave it to me, and I accidentally left it in my car, and Jeff and I were driving somewhere and he picked it up and had this totally horrified look on his face and was like, "What . . . what is this?" I was pretty sure he was going to call the wedding off right then. Anyway, that's what I thought of when you said Dean must really love you after those pictures. I think Jeff loves me a little less every time a hideous picture of me turns up. Give it a couple more years and our marriage will crumble under the weight of my awful pictures.
Looks like you had a few bad days Chelle. Hope they are getting better and hope to see some glamour shots in your next blog!!! :) Smile sweety things will get better!!!
Haha, I love these Michelle! You're so funny. Looks like you've had quite a month!
I love you Michelle. Give that cutie Kara a squeeze for me!
Post a Comment