She is so adorable, I can't get over it. I'm so jelous Ash get's to come out and visit! My only consolation is know that I live super close to Chelsey, so SOMETIME you will end up coming my way! Oh, and tell Dean, no more squishing her squishy cheeks!! The poor thing!
9 comments:
Look at those chunka-cheeks! She is adorable.
She is so adorable, I can't get over it. I'm so jelous Ash get's to come out and visit! My only consolation is know that I live super close to Chelsey, so SOMETIME you will end up coming my way! Oh, and tell Dean, no more squishing her squishy cheeks!! The poor thing!
I love your KaraBear too!
LOVE the pics! I hear Ashleigh is coming to town...I would love to see her! I'm callin ya!
Soooo cute! Congratulations again.
Hello and CONGRATULATIONS!! She is so adorable!! I am glad that everyone is happy and healthy! Her cheeks are so cute!!
Kata is soooo cute! Congratulations! And I am glad you guys are doing sooo well!
What a cutie!! I'm looking forward to holding her when you come this way.
i could eat her up! what a doll!
Post a Comment