Thursday, January 1, 2009

Peanut's Arrival

Dean here again. Just to whet your whistle I wanted to let you all know that our little peanut was born on December 31, 2008 at 2:39 in the morning. I know that chelle will be doing a lot of blogging but I also know that you are all curious as the who our little girl is.
Her name is Kara Faith Sheldon and she was 9 lbs 1.4 oz, and 20.5" long.
We'll posting more pictures probablly today.
We love her and are so thankful for her. She's got her mama and daddy's hearts tied around her little finger.

11 comments:

Aaron said...

Congratulations!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ashleigh said...

Holy cow, 9lbs. 10 oz.???? Oh Chelle, you brave, brave woman! I hope everything went alright and that you had an epidural!!!! I love the name and I'm so excited to see pictures. Congrats you guys!

Devin and Chelsey said...

And her little auntie Chelsey's heart too.

Anonymous said...

Congratulations! Way to slip her in in time for the tax write-off!

Brittany said...

Oh congratulations you two! I can't wait to see pictures!! Hope everything went smoothly!

Jon said...

Wow, 24 hours of labor, and a whopper of a baby!

You deserve the award of the year, but all I can promise is a tax credit... At least Kara knew when to come to give mom and dad a great return on their taxes.:)

Congratulations and enjoy your little one.

Judy Lamont Stock said...

WoW!!! Long baby! I can't wait to see pictures. I'm sure she is georgeous though! The Stocks are proud of you guys and congratulate you on being awesome #1 parents!!! The name is awesome too. Good pickins'!

Unknown said...

congrats michelle & dean! cant wait to see new pictures of kara! happy new year!

Annalisa and Jacob said...

PICTURES!!!! I can't can't wait to see this much anticipated little angel! Congratulations you guys. We are all so excited!

Debra said...

WOOHOO!!!!!!!!!!! Tell Chelle to take it easy. LMK if you guys need anything. When does she come home from the hospital?

What an awesome name and an AWESOME birthdate! Just in time for that tax deduction! ;-)

lisapants said...

Congratulations! We love you guys!