Kara has already decided that she wants to be an opera singer and we managed to get a snapshot of her practicing. She'll wow 'em all with her vocal range like she's already done for the NICU nurses and her eyelashes that go for miles are the talk of the town as shown in the picture...
5 comments:
awe, this is so sad and funny at the same time. She's a cutie! Chad and I are fasting for her today. She'll be 100% in no time!
I love this picture! She looks so cute with the eye lashes. It was awesome to fast for her today! It was really a special experience! You have been in our thoughts and prayers! I can't wait to see you all and to meet Kara!! Let me know if you need ANYTHING!!!
Love the lashes!
Donya loved that picture, but she wanted to know what you did to make her cry! She said "maybe she's hungry, Shel better feed her." Good for you guys on documenting this journey. You will be so glad later!
Love the lashes, love em! I'm so glad I got to see yall yesterrday and meet this precious little one. OUr thoughts and prayers are with you.
Post a Comment