She really is a beautiful baby! We're glad that things aren't quite as scary as they sounded, but it's still not easy, and we've been thinking of your little family today! Hang in there!
She's beautiful you guys. We are so glad things are going better and everything looks like it's going to be fine. Aren't these sweet new angels in our lives simply amazing? We have been thinking of you guys a lot and love you and hope your beauty gets to come home soon!
She is one BEAUTIFUL baby you guys! Good genes coming from the two of you! I hope that things will continue to go well as time progresses. I know that you'll make such good parents, it gets better and better, believe it or not! Take care and Michelle, get some sleep! You need your rest!
Love, love,love the pictures!! She is so cute! I love how she looks right at the camera like "I would smile if I felt like , but I don't, so there." I can hardly wait to see her little personality start to emerge!!
Wow...we missed a lot over break. Glad to hear that things are going better. We would love to come visit, but I have been incredibly sick. Let me know if there is anything I can do for you when you get home. Congratulations!!! What a sweet girl!
10 comments:
She really is a beautiful baby! We're glad that things aren't quite as scary as they sounded, but it's still not easy, and we've been thinking of your little family today! Hang in there!
Oh my goodness, I LOVE her! I'm not quite sure who she looks like yet, but in a couple pictures she looks like Chelle to me. Awe, precious!
She's beautiful you guys. We are so glad things are going better and everything looks like it's going to be fine. Aren't these sweet new angels in our lives simply amazing? We have been thinking of you guys a lot and love you and hope your beauty gets to come home soon!
She is so gorgeous!!!
She is WAAAAAAYYYYY cute!!! I am so happy for you Michelle! (and you too, Dean!)
HA, she already knows how to do the Olekin face, just like her mom. Lovin' all the dark hair, too. She is beatiful! Good joerb, you guys!!
She is one BEAUTIFUL baby you guys! Good genes coming from the two of you! I hope that things will continue to go well as time progresses. I know that you'll make such good parents, it gets better and better, believe it or not! Take care and Michelle, get some sleep! You need your rest!
Love, love,love the pictures!! She is so cute! I love how she looks right at the camera like "I would smile if I felt like , but I don't, so there." I can hardly wait to see her little personality start to emerge!!
Wow...we missed a lot over break. Glad to hear that things are going better. We would love to come visit, but I have been incredibly sick. Let me know if there is anything I can do for you when you get home. Congratulations!!! What a sweet girl!
Kara is so adorable! Congratualations you guys! I can't wait to meet her. You guys are in our prayers.
Post a Comment