Thursday, May 31, 2007

Root Canal - been there, done that...

This last Tuesday, I had the wonderful opportunity of having an oh-so-lovely root canal on one of my upper teeth. The procedure went just fine, and I barely even felt a thing. My dentist was great, and he made sure I was comfortable throughout the whole thing.

Me, my awesome painfree dentist, and the assistant.


Dean and I taking a little break while the dentist had to go check on a another patient. That pink thing is the dam they put in to make sure my tooth stays dry while working on it.






Oh yes my friends, that is me and the sweet shades the dental office provides and a Chinese torture contraption around my mouth. Don't be jealous.









I had to see just how ridiculous I looked with all that junk on my face. I was amazed that Dean somehow still thought I was cute.

2 comments:

Smakquist said...

I love how you took pictures of your root canal. You are so weird! :) I also like how you took the time to do your hair!

Anonymous said...

Oh my gosh....thank you for posting this! You don't know me, but I googled "root canal" because I have to get one tomorrow. You helped me feel a little better! :)